Jessica Irving Marschall, CPA
· Over 21 years of accounting, audit and tax experience from work at a large nation-wide accounting firm, internal audit at a national bank, and local small business tax and consulting engagements
· University of Virginia undergraduate and University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Masters in Accounting
· CPA since 2002
· Adjunct professor, Germanna Community College and presenter on relevant accounting, tax and small business issues locally.
· Very involved in her community in various Board positions to help oversee financials of non-profit organizations
· Various services offered ensure businesses can work towards sustained financial success and growth
· Individual and small business tax preparation
· Tax consultation · Outsourced CFO and Controller services
· Small business management consulting
· Limited bookkeeping services from one-time clean-up to ongoing services provided to tax clients
As CPAs, years of experience as accountants have exposed us to various business and tax structures, industries as well as individual tax concerns. We possess a robust knowledge base in areas including: best-practices for efficient hiring, expense controls, profit maximization, internal controls, tax planning strategies, financial risk, debt vs. equity expansions, business entity determination and changes, latest changes in state and federal tax laws, advice when working with financial advisors, optimal asset acquisition, lease accounting and other relevant individual and small business financial concerns. At MAS LLC, the goal is to provide accounting and tax guidance and services similar in quality to those found within a large CPA accounting firm but with the attention to detail and responsive communication only found within a small practice.
Please call or email to set up an in-person, video or phone consultation to discuss your business situation and receive an estimate. for services
Jessica I. Marschall, CPA (414) 217-0147